The pumpkin bars taste great as muffins or as cake without icing, served warm and topped with icecream. I'm just sayin'. AND, this reminds me. Two weeks ago I made the pumpkin bars for my Portico West Community Group. I doubled the creme cheese icing so that it would be extra thick like the Starbucks pumpkin bars are. It really ended up being way too much icing, so I put the excess into one of those small snack size tupperware containers and placed it in the fridge. I guess I figured that I would ice a chocolate chip cookie with it or something. OR, Mark would slather his ICECREAM with it?!! In unannounced sneaky gluttony Mr. Pastor sat beside me on the couch watching Chopped and ate icecream with creme cheese icing on top. The truth was uncovered days later. He reasoned that it was actually LESS calories than eating icecream cake. What have we come to??
There have been 4 reported cases of h1n1 at preschool. It's probably because all the moms have been sending their kids in with dirty green rags. Ugh! Pray that little doodle does not get the swine flu. I've never been much of a germaphobe but I'm reconsidering. Poor snortangus. I'd be heartbroken! He got his shots this past week and I literally teared up over it.
Guess who it is??
2 comments:
I'm guessing that's Gracie...is it?
Are you still going to send her to school this week? She's sooo precious. I was filled with pride yesterday when I walked past the line for the the bathrooms and I heard her say, "Hi Megan!" I almost walked past too quickly but I poked my head back in to smile and wave at her. As I walked away I saw her turn quickly to the girls and say, "That was my friend Megan." Yes! We're buds.
Post a Comment