
At Five Months:
- You smile A LOT!
- Your fussy time is from 4-6pm. You just seem to decide that it is time for a meltdown. Other than that, I can bank on a laid back, easy going, bubbly baby boy.
- You resist taking a bottle, but you will take it if we force the issue. I don't blame you. Formula smells disgusting.
- You are so big! At the four month check up you weighed in at 17 LBS and 27 inches long. Top ten percent!
- You fall asleep just by laying you in your bed. No blankets, no sleep sack, no pacy, nothing. Seriously? How long will this last?
- You wake up around 7 or 7:30. This is A-Mazing.
- You laugh when we change your clothes. For some reason it just feels so silly to be nekked for a few seconds.
- Doctor says we can bank on BLUE EYES. Did I mention that you are so handsome?
- You will sleep in the pack-n-play at church even when the nursery is teaming with babies. Seriously?
- You are waking up from your nap right now so I've gotta go!

3 comments:
I have fallen in love with his eyes and lips. And cheeks.
I agree, he's one handsome little boy!! And sounds like he's a dreamy baby! Love him!
He's the most stinkin cute boy ever! BLUE EYES! Go HAWK!!! LOVE HIM:)
Post a Comment