For a time, I am voluntarily restricting myself from purchasing anything online. I do not want my heart so attached and affected to brown cardboard. I mean, seriously. I fear that this reality is rampant among stay at home moms. It's almost like buying a present for yourself or something. Even if it's diapers.
Not sure if this post resonates with anyone besides me. No matter. It's all about me after all.
How fitting that God would ordain that my last "online purchase packaging" for a while be redeemed. It's just His way. See? Already answering my collateral damage prayer! And what exactly came in that box?

At five months, the moo-tangus is already too big for his infant seat. Can I get an upgrade?

7 comments:
You are not alone. It's almost magical how quickly diapers.com delivers and I'm not ashamed to say I get excited about packages... even if it's just diapers!
First of all, I love the print on the Britax. Second, I think I am going to start leaving cardboard boxes by your front door...
PS You are so not alone. Who DOESN'T love a package? Packages=love, right? :)
Girlfriend, it's even worse when you don't live within a 10 mile radius of Target. Diapers.com is my only connection to the outside world...it's a serious problem. Love the moo-la-la-la Britax.
ps...25% off Robeez on diapers.com (sorry)
This sort of makes me feel sad for you...is that bad?
I live for online shopping....is that worse?
Does he really have a cow seat now??? Never seen one before!
And obviously you are not alone in your love of receiving the UPS....remember I take pictures of the truck?!
Britax is totally the way to go! love it! I should be expecting a diapers.com package tomorrow....
Post a Comment