In all fairness, I actually watched the entire TLC documentary. The second woman pictured here has a profoundly optimistic outlook on her situation. The first, not so optimistic.
Mandy, a British world record holder, has huge legs. For some reason, recent pictures of my legs are also appearing gigantic. I don't feel like my legs are that huge, but apparently they are swollen or something?? The pictures don't lie. I know it is a normal part of pregnancy, but seriously, why the hugeness. I'm beginning to wonder if I am operating in complete denial and have been scandalously revealing my led weights publicly. I've received many "whoa" statements from strangers recently regarding my roundness. Plus, Dr.Wolanski told me to watch out for the carbs this morning.
Behold the reality:


Please do not comment and tell me my legs are not huge.
ALSO...Can someone PLEASE tell me why Mandy needs platforms??? Come on. I just took another glance at those shoes. One could only imagine that they must be custom made. Why the height increase? Now, THAT is something to comment on...
3 comments:
I saw a documentary about her. They have to do with her being aligned to walk straight. (or as straight as medically possible) I could totally be making this up, but her legs look different lengths because of her condition....
And even though you don't want to hear it, your legs do not look HUGE. Maybe you are just retaining water in your legs. I did with my daughter, but not my son.
You look cute!
You are so ridiculous I am scolding myself for dignifying this post with a comment. I can't believe Wolanski told you to watch the carbs, haha. Has he told you "only 1 pound until the next visit" yet?
You, of course, look fabulous. I should email you a picture of what my legs and ankles looked like with Katelyn. So horrid. I was so vain I wore pants all the time...in 90 degree weather. Never realized how fond of my ankles I was until then. :)
Post a Comment