So there was a legitimate primordial dwarf at Grace's dance class the other day. Evidently, there are only 100 in the world! The small little boy on the chair is actually 4 years old. He was incredible!! One of the other moms was watching him for a friend. Needless to say, he captivated everyones attention and interest.
Other than the photo, please know that our hearts were totally touched by this amazing little guy. I cannot even imagine what it would be like to have a child like this. We were so blessed to see him so confident and able to interact with the other kids. What a great friend too, for that lady to watch him and feel comfortable taking him around town. Unreal.



2 comments:
Two things:
1) I used to watch Primordial Dwarfs: World's Smallest People on TLC all the time! Crazy that there are only 100 of them, don't most of them come from the northern mid-west of the US? Creepy. They have such tiny voices too!
2) Is that Sophie and Sean Lanahan's mom in the pink shirt? She's a pregnant nurse? If it is, I know her.
Wow, that is crazy. I just watched something on Primoridal Dwarfs. That little boy looks precious.
Post a Comment