
Baby Calder Watkins was born on Monday afternoon. 7lbs, 1oz. Mark, Gracie, Michelle and I drove to visit the new little family on Tuesday evening. On the way there, God provided the most spectacular rainbow. Between Grace and Michelle there was no lack of praise, let me tell you. When God shows off you simply must respond.
The "hospital" was typical for Sarah. OUT OF CONTROL. I was ready to curl up in one of the rooms and never leave. The outside featured manicured gardens complete with surround sound nature music, bell tower, stacked stone edging and fountains. The lobby had a granite water wall feature, beautiful rugs, and receptionists wearing buttons that said "I prayed today." Seriously? We get to Sarah's "room" and there is a flat panel with HGTV on, Edibal arrangments galore, and an adorable black and white check glider. Where am I?! I spotted Sarah's "menu". No scheduled cafeteria meals to speak of. No, grilled talapia on a bed of mixed greens ordered whenever you are hungry. Can I get a percocet with that? Of course you can!
Sarah was so adorable. Calder was perfect. None of us wanted to leave.


3 comments:
Wow. That does sound fantastic. Where is this place and how do I get me some of that? (But don't worry, Tilapia are "feeder fish" if you know what I mean. just ask.)
I want to see more pictures of little baby Calder. He seems so precious!
-Megan, not Michael
Wow. That sounds like it blows MJH out of the water! How fabu! Calder looked so sweet! I can't wait to see more pictures. Congratulations Sarah!
Hey - I would love to have lunch sometime. When would work for you? Thanks for your comment!
Lora
Post a Comment