Monday, April 20, 2009

BENJI

**UPDATE I am NOT ASIAN. Benji is a regular old white american. He is from Colorado (much of my extended family is) and graduated from BYU. I am NOT mormon.





I'm on a blog-o-roll ya'll. I just can't help but put this up on the blog. A year or so ago someone in our family alerted us to the reality that BENJI is a blood relative. Why not have a family member be a super pop music star in China?!

Here is a link to the youtube clip of his latest performance.

3 comments:

Megan said...

ARE YOU ASIAN?!??

mallory said...

This confirms my suspicions.

Heather and Scott said...

You are on a roll! And, just so you know, that really is how Asian TV is. Every show. BIG game show fans. I think that guy looks American though, I was surprised to hear him sing in Chinese (I'm guessing it was Chinese, I really can't tell the difference!)