Saturday, April 4, 2009

free range




Pregnant girl is out of control. I totally caused an entire dozen of eggs to crash to the ground at Whole Foods the other day. My adoring and compassionate husband responded with cat like reflexes and captured the embarrassing moment on the iphone. He really cares about my blog, ya'll. The real sadness is that I was not embarassed. Instead, awkward and irritable hormonal girl pointed to the cracked dozen and told the employee that the wreckage was an illustration of my life. Why did I feel the need to say that?

3 comments:

mallory said...

haha....i thought you were going to say he responded with cat like reflexes and cleaned it up! i should have known better, the iphone documentation is the first instinct these days. Poor PG, only two more months to go!

christa said...

oh dear! The iphone is indeed a less conspicuous camera and blog supporting tool. I think Beau needs some blog support training. His reaction would probably be like Dwight's reaction: (hypothetical, of course...) Running and down the aisles, yelling "Clean up in the dairy aisle!"

Hotlanta Hausfrau said...

The 'egg' analogies are limitless. Those are cracked, yours are fertilized, and mine are HARD boiled lately. (sigh) I did get a laugh at bible study when I encouraged the ladies that not everyone has an equally 'yoked' marriage... mine is scrambled ;) Wa-ha!!!