YUCK!!! It was soooo disgusting!! Once we were on our way home, Gracie threw up again, this time all over her and her car seat. Cleaning out a car seat full of throw up should be a prerequisite of all expectant parents. There should be SOMETHING that trains and equips you to better deal with it. I was at a loss. I had to smell it the entire way over Afton mountain and OF COURSE Mark wasn't answering any of his phones.
The washing machine is going, Grace is curled up watching a movie, Daddy went back to his workout, and I am attempting to ventilate my nostrils and get some blog-o-therapy.
Bless you for reading this heinous post.

4 comments:
(sigh) Been there dung that too siesta. Glad the dear Lord met you with provisions despite the hurl of it all. Hope you don't get the (aforementioned) bug. Send those germs down south... for in the words of The Devil Wears Prada... I'm only the stomach flu away from goal weight. Indeed.
...Remind me to spin you the tale of Mackenzie and the Tampon pictorial juxtaposed to Emma's 'discovery' that daddy has "A TAIL" oh yes, a "Pee-Pee TAIL" ;) ~zee Hausfrau
Haha poor Gracie, and poor you for having to smell it. Good thing that carseat has a removable/washable fabric! That seems like a must have. Bless your heart, you are a such a good mom!
JAMES. If only I had known that blogging was the window to your soul. As soon as I got the link, I voraciously read all of August and July. Observation #1: LOVE the jackie O glasses from the zoo post. I NEED those for my next African safari. Observation #2: just read "kindred spirits" and boo-hooed all over my keyboard. I miss you girls more than you know. If helps to read your blog, though, and I also promise to "sait your egocentric blogstalking ways." Love you!!
Oh, I so feel your pain! Raymond had chronic car sickness from the time he could eat table food until he turned 3. If we were in the car for more than 10 minutes, forget it! God bless chewable Dramamine from CVS. May these disasters be few and far between!
Post a Comment