Monday morning I realize that my passport still says Jaime Price, so I have to schedule an apt at the agency in DC for 8:30 AM Tuesday morning. Why not drive back to Northern Virginia? PAINFUL. Literally, painful. We bust down to my moms on Monday night, mind you we were just there on Saturday, 7:00AM drive to the Pentagon City Metro to go downtown DC to the agency for my 8:30 apt. Get there, no Starbucks yet, and wait till 9:30. They tell me they can have it by 2:00 that day. Riiight. At this point it wouldn't make any sense to go back to my moms and then commute back in again, so we decide to kill time in the city. It was a GORGEOUS day. We went to the WWII memorial, walked the mall, walked by the white house, and got a $4.00 hot dog. It would have been perfect if not for MY INFECTED LYMPH NODE. Freak show!! I was in so much pain. After I got my passport at 3:30 (after waiting an hour and a half more in the DMV style waiting area) we hurried back to my moms, got Grace, Schotzie and Tucker and went straight out 66 West at 6:00 pm to make it to the Urgent Care in Charlottesville by 8:00 when they close. It was a miracle we got there in time. I finally saw a doctor at 9:00 and was diagnosed with an infected lymph node behind my left ear. Why not? Thankfully an antibiotic did the trick, and I am back to normal.
The freakish cacti was at the Botanical Gardens.
There you have it:




No comments:
Post a Comment