I can barely breathe right now. Something decided to bloom today and make me miserable. Right now, I'm too tired to get up and get a Claratin into my system so if this post makes no sense you'll know why.
Saturday was Gracie's ballet recital! Here is a sweet video Mark made.
After the recital on Saturday, some wonderful friends hosted a baby shower for me. Everyone was so generous and everything looked so beautiful! I hope that people enjoyed themselves and had a fun time. I certainly did! Thank you, thank you to everyone who helped. I was so blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I don't know what made me tear up more.. how absolutely adorable Gracie is or the sweetness of getting post performance flowers from her daddy... so sweet! love you guys!
Oh my goodness. That video is precious. Only Gracie would "hug" her bouquet of roses. Also, I think it is very clear that a booty shaking, waist twirling hip hop class is needed. The Beyonce is calling her....
I will pray for your allergies to go away. That is no fun!
Post a Comment