

Nature's child was fantastic but a bit small. Was the previous location that short of square footage?
**Only read if you love me***
Please note that I am fully aware of the "out-of-control apparent obsession with merchandise persona" that my blog is taking on. A friend recently told me the best thing. She said...what is in the well comes up in the bucket...or better yet... comes out on the blog. Is that not the best and worst thing you have ever heard? I feel an internal pressure to self-justify my materialistic ways and reassure my readers that I am undergoing progressive sanctification (please note that self-justification is not in step with the gospel). Just want you all to know that I am actively engaging self-examination over the area of my baby purchasing frenzy. Whew. I just know you are relived. I think I'll go write my Compassion child now.

No comments:
Post a Comment