All I can say is that I am having a baby next Friday. WHA?? Lord willing, of course. I can't wait to get this baby OUT. My poor stomach is maxed out ya'll. I will be surprised if boy Campbell is anything short of 8lbs. Technically, my due date is June 11th, so delivering him on June 5th is 6 days early, but still... I had a c-section with Grace right around my due date and she was 8lbs, 12oz. Despite 26 hours of labor with petocin I never dilated a single centimeter. My mother says I would have died on the wagon trail. Is that a call to thankfulness?
I have nothing on my calendar this week except cleaning house. Next week I have an apt. for fresh highlights one day, and a body glow and pedicure on another day. It is really, really hard to be me. Thank you, gift cards! After that, I am completely ready to go! I can't wait!
Most of our church friends will be at ADVANCE 09 down in Durham when we have the bean. We are so sad to miss this amazing conference! I'm hoping they do some sort of streaming video so that we can watch it. I can already see myself in the hospital gown, incision and all, taking in some preaching and teaching. How fitting for John's first days of life.
The unisom is kicking in. Time for preggo to go to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I will be around and excited to meet the bean! Who is organizing meals for you? Do you need any Grace/Shotglass help?
I can't wait! We'll be in town, but you'll have to be honest with us as to when an appropriate time to come visit will be. I don't like being "those people" in the way.
Body glow....is that like a misting tan? I guess you gotta look good for those hospital pics. Love it.
I cannot wait to see boy Campbell! I just know you will have a perfect face of makeup and fresh highlights in the post-delivery pictures. I wish I could be there to take it all in :)
Post a Comment