Wednesday, December 17, 2008

ones what didn't make the card

I really believe that my child is the cutest kid on planet earth. Every parent really believes this, I know. Last week I took some pics of Grace for our Christmas card. So as not to spoil the delight of receiving your card (joy that it will be) I decided to post "ones what didn't make the card". If the Lord ever decides that I will write vocationally I already feel sorry for my editor...

These were taken on normal film. Like the kind that comes in rolls. The lady in the CVS had mercy on me and actually printed these in 15 minutes while I waited rather than the one hour. I had to go to CVS because Target no longer has the capability to print regular film. Seriously??? I distinctly remember the time I went into blockbuster to rent a movie and was dismayed to find that they no longer rented VHS tapes. Seriously??? I marched solemnly out and returned to my parents house to plead the case of finally breaking down and purchasing a DVD player. I fear the purchase of a digital camera is likewise in order.

Enjoy the sweetness!










5 comments:

Heather and Scott said...

Precious, pure and sweet. Love that little girl!

Haley said...

if she is not a mini-mark, I don't know who is!! WOAH! SOOO cute:)

Thanks for posting pictures of sweet Gracie:) Can't wait to see y'all!

Megan said...

Oh man, she is so cute. I don't blame you for saying you think she's the cutest kid ever - I hope to be able to say that about my kids too. I loved seeing you guys today at ecdc, Grace was so sweet on stage. I saw her up a few rows behind me - my big head of hair probably didn't blend in too well with the munchkins.

christa said...

Got the card today - love it!

mallory said...

These pictures are a-mazing! Grace could not be any more precious and your photography skillz are impressive! I love the card.