Monday, November 24, 2008

girls and the golden goose

Here is a picture of some of my most favorite kindreds in the whole world. 4 out of 5 of us are pregnant right now!! I am confident that God saved Michelle so that she might intercede and be saintly on all our behalves. She shall be our ambassador and support, bless her 100 lb soaking wet self.



I grabbed dinner with Annie on Friday night. First time to see her adorable new nest. It was so amazing to see her little man so big already. He was so darling, and SO all boy. She made a delightful lasagne dinner complete with chilled water and lemon slices, warm garlic bread, and topped off with brownie sundaes. She did not disappoint. Her house was so immaculate I could have eaten off the floor. I did not, but told her I would have.

Here we are. It's not the best picture ever. I know the blog has been lacking in recent photos so this is to appease.




O.k. Here is the DRASTIC NEWS. My golden goose is taking flight. That's right. Oscar will be attending 5 day pre-K beginning Jan 5th. This is very sudden. I had no idea that I would not have him this spring. Even with the baby coming, I didn't expect this. I am going to have to get a job now. Exhaustion just thinking about this.

There's more, but I'm so very tired.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God is so good. Isn't it unreal that we are all due within a month of each other??? I am fat now-it's amazing what can happen in 3 weeks. Do you have a YouTube of the event? Would love to see it, I was praying for you. -SK

christa said...

Oscar in preschool? Grace is going to miss her baby sister... I wonder if they have friends that are in need of similiar, boutique childcare? They could hook you up!