No able-bodied individual should ever abstain from a water slide. You simply cannot simultaneously hold on to your negativity and bitterness while careening down a shoot at lightning speed. I had a coupon for one family visit to acac adventure central and I figured that tonight was as good a night as ever to redeem it. Just so you know, I am most definitely a rule keeper. I made sure to check with the lanky teen-dream lifeguard to make sure it was O.K. if adults rode the slide. I asked with much joy and got a flatline response. I think she should have been more tickled over my desire to ride the slide. Whatever. It was for my mental health anyways. I made sure to have hubs document the descent so as to post it on the blog. Not that you would have doubted me if I told you.
She takes the platform.

Maintained the minerals. PTL I did not have to go under the water!
5 comments:
Of course the minerals stayed in tact. You are braver than I to done a bathing suit so soon after giving birth, but I'm sure you're already back to a size 2. I can see you now with your hands in the air!
bahahahaha:)
Looks like it was fun :) Did Gracie enjoy it too?
haha! Joy a water slide may produce, but wedgie central is for sure.
...I did not intend on sounding like Yoda or a fortune cookie. I'll work on that.
Post a Comment