What's a wohog? Wohog is part of the email address for my O.B. He is also known as the Wolanski, the Wollymanski, or in the O.R. they call him Fast Eddie. Seriously? C-section, hello?! Not too fast, please. At my postpartum check up, while sitting on the exam table donning a most unattractive royal blue tablecloth with a hole in the middle for my head, I'm asked, "Do you like Obama?" Ughhh?? Pardon? Did you check my incision yet??! The next 15 minutes of political rant, by the wohog, concluded with me writing my email address down for him. He wanted to ensure that I was alerted to the local tea party gatherings.
52 emails since July 10th later...!!!!
I'm not kidding. I just counted them. I feel bad blocking his emails, but I really can't take anymore forwards ya'll.
Here are some recent pictures that were forwarded.




What should I do??? Is there a way to no longer receive emails without him knowing??
3 comments:
This is hysterical!!! I'm a little surprised that the Wohog is such a political activist! You can block his emails and he won't know, just mark them as junk.
On second thought....how on earth does the wohog have all this time to be sending mass emails between his slicing and dicing ways and marathons??
We should all hold a passion for something in life whether it be religion, politics or other... sounds like the wohog has a passion and want's to share with the people... An honorable trait. Q
Quote:
"Get excited and enthusiastic about your own dream. This excitement is like a forest fire - you can smell it, taste it, and see it from a mile away."
-Dennis Waitley
Post a Comment