



I think if a product contains your name you should help buy it. I'm just saying. Perhaps Nanna and Gigi will be so moved and contribute to the bassinet fund. When Grace was a newborn I did the unthinkable and climbed out of my warm bed, walked across the hall, sat upright, and nursed her for 30 min every 2-3 hours. I don't think so. Not this time! I want that baby within arms reach so that I barely have to be awake for feedings. This is the only bassinet that will do. It comes with the mattress, two sheets and everything is washable! In person it looks soo fabulous! The frame is a rich espresso wood and the bassinet itself is a microfiber that is suede like and super cozy. Sold!

2 comments:
Lovely lines & sophisticated simplicity! I wonder if they sell a Martha Stewart version at K-mart? Martha never had babies (I think) so probably not but sometimes her line at K-Mart provides the more affordable answer!
That bassinet is ultra-modern! Poor little Mordecai born into a world of womanly chic preferences and glittery tu-tus. He shall be so grateful for the microfiber.
Post a Comment