
I found this Bumble and Bumble diaper bag tonight for $39.99. The exact same bag at Whimsies and other online boutiques retails for $124.00. I couldn't believe my eyes. Amid the dora the explorer plastic heinous stuff was this diamond in the rough! PTL! This bag could totally double as a laptop case as well (thank you hubs for pointing that out). It is not a "boy" bag, but it is not prissy either. I'm so pleased. Something about a diaper bag makes me feel so ready for the baby to come. Not that I have any diapers yet to put in the bag, but somehow just having a new clean bag in boy Campbell's room makes me feel prepared. I can't wait for him to get here!!
P.S. I almost titled this post TJMAX is my crack. I decided against it after just posting pole dancer. This pastor's wife needs her a quiet time.

2 comments:
Cute! The heir will be thrilled! ah hahaha!
That find really is amazing. TJ stepped it up for sure!
Post a Comment