Campbell crazies is currently filling her script for Paxil. She shall return soon!! So sorry for the temporary craziness!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yay for the Campbell Crazies being back! I know I don't comment as often as I should but I am a faithful reader of the blog and I was mourning its absence. Can you believe Marta owns a puggle now??
What happened to the rest of your blog? It's suspiciously missing! We love you guys...and we think you need a break and need to come to Texas for a little breather =) Free place to stay! =)=)
So glad you are back! It was so weird to go to your blog and the message said the blog is gone! BOO! So I am a happy camper that you are back. love you!
3 comments:
Yay for the Campbell Crazies being back! I know I don't comment as often as I should but I am a faithful reader of the blog and I was mourning its absence. Can you believe Marta owns a puggle now??
What happened to the rest of your blog? It's suspiciously missing! We love you guys...and we think you need a break and need to come to Texas for a little breather =) Free place to stay! =)=)
So glad you are back! It was so weird to go to your blog and the message said the blog is gone! BOO! So I am a happy camper that you are back. love you!
Post a Comment