Oscar peed on the rug in my powder room today. WHAT?! Yeah. I lifted him into the kitchen sink and rinsed him off (because the pee went everywhere) with the kitchen sink attachment hose thing. Nice. I then put his crocks, which were also peed on, into my dishwasher. Can you even stinkin' believe that?? Who does that? I couldn't pain cleaning them myself. I figured that the hot water and eco-friendly dishwasher soap would kill off any unwanted germs. Like ALL of them.
I brought my Bible to church on Sunday. A once anonymous blog reader actually COMMENTED in real life about my sounds like rain post. I was pleased. I was even more pleased when she left an actual COMMENT on my blog. I hope you have all noted my sorry attempts at generating more comments on my blog. If you have yet to vote, please do so asap. I can tell that most of yall are moody, so I understand. There should be a universal comment that means, "I read your blog, I don't have the emotional capital to comment, but I read it". I guess that is what site meters are for. They allow bloggers to feel prideful over the number of readers they have. You (singular) should know that I don't have one of those fancy meters.
I am obsessed with black beans.
I ran 3 miles today to the tune of "if you feel lost, if you feel lost, sing along". I am still amazed that I can run while listening to the melancholy Robbie Seay tunes. I imagine that I am in a movie and that is the sound track.
Speaking of songs, I sang the Brad Paisley "I'm still a guy" song this morning while making my latte. Illy irony, indeed. That is a great song. There is one part of the chorus that I loathe though. Can anyone guess which line it is?
My sister claims that Carrie Underwood wore a wig to the ACM awards show on Sunday night. That made me feel better. I started to read the LPM post "Somethings got me thinking", watched the show, and then returned to the post after the show. I was completely convicted over coveting the ability to get highlights daily. My sister said she doesn't like the bloated porcupine guy (Rascal Flatts). She should be convicted. I should be convicted for being critical. Did anyone catch the absurdity of Pickler's "You're beautiful the way you are" song?
That's all for now...

3 comments:
Is that a picture at Chipotle? I miss Chipotle...they don't have it in Korea...
i read again today. :) check the box for one more reader. I think your writing is fantastic. I can hear you say "WHAT?!" love it! Sometimes your thoughts are very "I like turtles" - and I love that too!
I think its funny that a picture of Mark corresponds with Oscar's 'incident'... I saw Oscar on the downtown mall yesterday with his Dad and he had a really animated response to the dog they strolled by... Animated and Oscar. Grace is having a wonderful influence on her sister!
Post a Comment