
I contacted my MK consultant the other day about MK's new mineral makeup. Anyone?? My pores are crying out from behind the MK mask that is creme to powder beige 3!! They have been in bondage for years. Pit dwellers if you will. My attempts at freeing them has rendered me a slave to the Equate (that's the Walmart Brand, Mallory) apricot gravel face scrub. I clearly need to break free. I just don't know if I'm willing yet to commit to what victory will demand. I'm concerned, obviously, with the amount of coverage the minerals will provide.
Have you used the mineral makeup? If so, how would you rate the coverage? Be honest...

4 comments:
Humpf! I have heard of Equate before, thank you very much, but I didn't know what it was. I thought it had something to do with dentures. Anyways, I'm skeptical about the coverage of the "Bare Minerals" but willing to try anything once! You should do a picture of your regular MK coverage and one with the minerals and let us be the judge..muwhahaha
game on, siesta!
I'm responding to your blog!! There is a reader! I personally am not happy that MK changed all the compact sizes and colors. It's just not the same. It's a conspiracy. I have to buy a new compact because the shape is new too. AND I don't need a place to hold lipstick, thank you. I have been forced to change to the mineral powder but the color match is not the same...need help there. Happy day to you. Like Mallory's suggestion.
I bought it. Use it. Love it. Simple enough even a new mom can use it and feel fab
Post a Comment