John Hawken. You are 9 months old!!! You are my pumpkin man. You truly melt my heart, little boy. You smile more than any baby I've ever seen. You like to clap for yourself. You are impatient for your food. You go down for naps so easily and never fight it as long as you are in your cozy sleep sack. You smile at your Buzz and hug him. You scoot, but no crawling yet. I've cut your hair twice already and like it kind of short. I can't wait to see how handsome you look in your Easter outfit (that I haven't gotten yet!). You adore Gracie and think she is so funny. You love to wrestle, tumble and be flipped upside down. You love music and are mesmerized by the guitar. I think you are the most adorable, sweetest thing in the whole world. I love you! It's almost ten (feels like 1 am) and I'm so tired that this is all I've got. Mothering is so exhausting, but you are worth it!
Mommy

4 comments:
I want to ice him in cream cheese frosting and eat him up!!! If adoring a Stortangus is wrong, I don't wanna be right.
That is one sweet face.
He loves me.
We LOVE him and miss you guys tons!!
Post a Comment