
Yes, that is saran wrap. Yes, that is a tray of cookies that I devoured the night before. Yes, that is my laundry stacked to heaven. Yes, I do need a quiet time, and that is my Bible. Yes, I am wearing an old Carolina tee-shirt belonging to my husband. Yes, I just posted this picture on the internet.
Hoping the truth sets me free...

11 comments:
I am so glad you posted! Makes me feel better about my current "appearance". I am 2 days off Lasik surgery - my eyes are swollen, they have ugly red splotches and I am not allowed to wear a stitch of make-up for a week. Without eye make up I am seriously a different person as I know you understand. Makes me think back to our ski trip where despite the snow making the mascara run down your face you kept running for the bathroom to reapply - I love it!
Haha I love you and your willingness to be authentic! But I still think you look beautiful....saran wrap and all!
my hero.
Jaime, you're so cute. And brave for self-treating your hair.
Being real is beautiful! Keep it coming and show others how the most beautiful thing is being authentic.
I still think you look beautiful, even MORE beautiful with how honest you are. I love it.
J - I just laughed hystarically. Thank you for the blogofile honesty. The Lord has made you a beautiful woman indeed - saran wrap or perfect lashes and hair!
And ps - what the heck is the saran wrap for? Am I missing some fabu beauty treatment????
You actually look soooo much like Katherine Heigl in this photo. Beautiful with or without effort.
It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselve be burdened again by a yoke of a saran wrapped coiffure..bondage of uncontrolled carb consumption...imprisonment week-old laundry stench…NO… take the shackles off your feet and dance, sista...
NO YOU DIDN'T! Speechless...
Post a Comment