When Mark and I were first married, I talked him into allowing us to get a dog. Mark was waiting tables at Outback and was often home after midnight. I wanted a little guard dog to bark at the random drunk college students who were shooting paintball guns outside. The moment I walked into the Harrisonburg SPCA and saw Schotzie I knew she was the one. Schotzie means sweetheart in German. She is an Iranian Wimeriner. It's a very rare breed indeed.
She also goes by Schot-kinz, Kinz, z, zb3, zb3-kinz, v for kinz, and bee-kinz, and peppermint Kinz. The last name is used when she is getting a bath. I recommend Whole Foods 365 brand peppermint dog shampoo.


This picture is somewhat alarming. I promise I was not yanking her tail. What on earth?!
3 comments:
I laughed out loud at the last shot. Poor Shotz...getting her tail pulled by her mommy.
I thought the Kinz was a puggit???
You are so good at cleaning others...that reminds me of the times when you scrubbed my feet in your tub for homemade pedi's!
Post a Comment