your house is fab! We are trying to sell our house as well with no avail! So...looking at your gorgeous pics...where did you get your bed? I've been looking for one exactly like that and have been having trouble finding it! Please share!
Are you guys looking for something closer to portico? We're trying to sell so that we can move back up to h-burg...my parents are actually giving us land to build...PTL!
3 comments:
hmmmm, tempting...
Can we say home-o-rama?! You should be a Haver Hill Home Stager...muahaha.
I love all the updates, your nest is fabulous!
your house is fab! We are trying to sell our house as well with no avail! So...looking at your gorgeous pics...where did you get your bed? I've been looking for one exactly like that and have been having trouble finding it! Please share!
Are you guys looking for something closer to portico?
We're trying to sell so that we can move back up to h-burg...my parents are actually giving us land to build...PTL!
Post a Comment