Tuesday, September 8, 2009
stand still
I'm at a stand still. All of our Disney pics were downloaded onto hubs computer. Darn. Sadly, I cannot depict my life as more fabulous than it really is. There is no funnel cake to hide behind. No staged princess pics by the castle. Just me, myself, and my present reality. Which, by the way, involves hair loss. And I do mean massive hair loss. Anybody??? I realize it is a postpartum symptom. By the way...how long can I keep claiming postpartum to justify bizarre physical symptoms?? This is getting ridiculous if you ask me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
After Colleen was born I lost so much hair i had two bald spots, one on each side of my head! I flipped out! Insisted on seeing a doctor (No internet 28 years ago to see post partum symptoms!) anyways... of course I was told it was normal.. i had to change my hairstyle to cover up the bald spots until it all grew back in. I feel your pain.
You can't blog from Mark's computer or transfer pictures? Come on! I demand more Disney photos and Jaime commentary!! :)
Post a Comment