On our list:
- exterior window casing
- re-paint entry way and front door
- remove front door hardware and install new hardware
- paint ceiling on main floor
- caulk and re-paint interior window frames
- clean up
I've decided to give you all a home tour to showcase our labors. Just what you have been asking for!! Not really.
Welcome to the Campbell Casa!
Before

After


We repainted the front door a slightly lighter craftsman shade, replaced the hardware from shiny brass to the dark bronze, spray painted the kick plate (these are like $50 to replace!), purchased a summer to fall lavender transitional wreath for $8 (was $40!) from Target, replaced the front mat, repainted the trim surrounding door, and repainted the entryway ceiling.
Here is the other side of the door. Come on in, ya'll!

Tomorrow I'll show you around. I'm out of time this morning.

3 comments:
lots of hard work! Your home looks beautiful - love the dining room light fixture and the backsplash. (you must show those in your next post!)
Jaime, totally up to par with Design Star, or maybe more appropriately Sabrina Soto from Designed to Sell. More pics please!
Jaime! I didn't know you blogged as well. How fun! I will be back for sure. I knew that you had a little boy but I didn't know his name was John. That's our son's name as well! Praying for you guys as you transition to DC. Love always, Samantha
Post a Comment