BEST VIDEO EVER!!! Hahaha! Happy Birthday of July to Gracie! (and John too, of course:))
Hahaha laughing myself to tears this is so adorable. "Nothing is for John?!?!" Such a delicious luxury for a new big sister!!
Everything is camera worthy in your household. She is so hilarious, how do you guys keep a straight face?"Oh my goodness!" Is that what it's like when y'all open your take out bag of a chipotle dinner?
LOVE it!! My girls are now saying "OH MY GOODNESS" all the time and "IT'S NOT FUNNY!" in honor of their cousin :)
That video is a riot. Gracie could not be more hilarious. Along with everyone else's favorite lines I like it when she goes, "Daddy, your phone." Hysterics.
JAIME I LITERALLY HAD TO STOP THIS VIDEO I WAS LAUGHING TO HARD! My stomach hurts. I am showing this to everyone I know. hi.lar.i.ous!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
BEST VIDEO EVER!!! Hahaha! Happy Birthday of July to Gracie! (and John too, of course:))
Hahaha laughing myself to tears this is so adorable. "Nothing is for John?!?!" Such a delicious luxury for a new big sister!!
Everything is camera worthy in your household. She is so hilarious, how do you guys keep a straight face?
"Oh my goodness!" Is that what it's like when y'all open your take out bag of a chipotle dinner?
LOVE it!! My girls are now saying "OH MY GOODNESS" all the time and "IT'S NOT FUNNY!" in honor of their cousin :)
That video is a riot. Gracie could not be more hilarious. Along with everyone else's favorite lines I like it when she goes, "Daddy, your phone." Hysterics.
JAIME I LITERALLY HAD TO STOP THIS VIDEO I WAS LAUGHING TO HARD! My stomach hurts. I am showing this to everyone I know. hi.lar.i.ous!
Post a Comment