I am overflowing with joy!!!! Love you all!
Wow - beautiful photo! I was hoping to find a report on the blogosphere!
Precious, safe, and healthy. How wonderful!
so sweet! I can't wait to squish him!
I cannot believe he is here! He is so precious. You look so beautiful!
Congratulations Team Campbell! We were praying for you guys Friday morning. He is precious. Praise the Lord for a safe delivery for both J & J! Love, the Weymouths
Congratulations! I was thinking about you yesterday and wondering if he was here yet. Enjoy him!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I am overflowing with joy!!!! Love you all!
Wow - beautiful photo! I was hoping to find a report on the blogosphere!
Precious, safe, and healthy. How wonderful!
so sweet! I can't wait to squish him!
I cannot believe he is here! He is so precious. You look so beautiful!
Congratulations Team Campbell! We were praying for you guys Friday morning. He is precious. Praise the Lord for a safe delivery for both J & J!
Love,
the Weymouths
Congratulations! I was thinking about you yesterday and wondering if he was here yet. Enjoy him!
Post a Comment