In fourth grade my Dad took me to Sharper Image at the local mall. I distinctly remember being captivated by the sounds I heard coming out of the stereo systems. I remember thinking that I loved the quality of sound. When Mark and I were first married I agreed to use some of our limited resources to purchase a surround sound system for our tiny apartment. I still struggle with the aesthetic presentation of audio systems, but am willing to overlook cords for the sake of sound. I want richness, fullness, clarity- I'm after goose bumps!
Wolf Trap is by far my favorite concert venue. The sound is incredible there!! The audience is small enough to really listen, and large enough to incite whistles and shouts. Its just a fantastic place. You can pack a picnic, spread out under the stars, and best of all, hear fantastic sound.
Here we are at the Trisha Yearwood concert.

3 comments:
I love Wolftrap too...great date place! I'm catching up on all the blogs I missed... In the process I saw your profile. You like to rug shop?? We are SO IN NEED OF ONE! And you like home decorating?? You need to come visit and help me!!! =)
awesome! :) You guys are so cute in these pictures!! I am so glad I got to see you all this evening too :)
You and Mark look so cute. You should post a picture of you guys when you first started dating and then one of you now. Oldies but goodies!
Post a Comment