Friday, June 6, 2008

Fridays After Five

I cannot contain my joy over these girls. Can you stand it? The PK's at our church are mighty cute indeed. Tonight we went down to the downtown Pavilion to hear a free band and watch the girls play. They got a cheese pizza at Christians and washed it down with an old fashioned snow cone. Only God knows what life holds for them. I pray that their friendships always center around the One who first brought them together.



Father,

Capture the hearts of our girls and ruin them for life. Set your favor upon them and stir up your power and presence in their lives. Satisfy them in the riches of your beauty and sanctify them through and through. Raise them and keep them, protect them and use them, hold them, mold them, and call them Your own. Amen.

2 comments:

diane boucher said...

Jaime,
what a precious picture. It brought tears to my eyes.
love,
diane

mallory said...

This picture is so precious! They will look back on this and have such fun memories. I love these girls!