My family and I took a random Thursday and zipped (literally minutes away) over to the zoo.
A "volunteer" was briefing us on elephant poop products. Evidently, people in indigenous elephant inhabited communities will recycle the straw in elephant poop and use it to make paper. Here is a poop rose for Grace.
I was very, very interested in the elephant info, ya'll.

Grace thought it delightful to bring a praise ribbon with her to the zoo. The monkeys were springboards to praise indeed.
But I liked him best.
I like the weird ones. The naked mole rats were a close second.
What's YOUR favorites animal at the zoo??

3 comments:
The Praise Ribbon?! Oh my word. You are super sexy in your dress and gold hoops at the zoo.
looks like a fun family trip! I love the mustache theme in previous post - so clever. Its in the plan to visit Portico Arlington this weekend with my sister and to see ya'll. :-)
Um, never has anyone looked so glam at the zoo! And I, too, love the praise ribbon and love that you supported her desire to bring it to the zoo. She is so your daughter - full of passion and praise for Jesus and able to see it in all things!
Post a Comment