- I can go at least 2 usually 3 days without washing my hair. I think because I wash it so infrequently it doesn't get oily. Glory.
- I still have a pair of chino like Old Navy shorts (size 11, random right?!) stolen from my sister circa 2000. The tragedy is a missing the top button. I've used a safety pin to hold them on.
- My jewelry is housed in bamboo cutlery trays purchased from Target. Why are jewelry boxes so expensive or too small or WAY too formal?
- I love a karaoke contest. I once sang "I get on my knees" by Jaci Valasquez at Alston's Pub in Harrisonburg.
- I cannot drive in D.C. because of a unjust run-in with a D.C. cop after running a red light.
- My very first job was the Shave Shack in Fairborn Ohio in the K-Mart parking lot. The teen-dream boys would ride their cars around it so fast that it would make the shack shake. I was VERY embarrassed and HATED it.
What's a random fact about YOU?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
ok first can I say that I am so jealous of your hair. I cannot beleive that it looks that good without washing and styling every day!
random fact about me: I'm a little obsessive about food. The sweet to salty ratio is very important to me...as is symetry (sp?) of a sandwich. Is it really that hard for people to make sure that the condiments are spread out and that the meat is not in a big clump in the middle. I mean really!
Also...I can totally sleep through the alarm clock so Mike has to wake me up and i think it really irritates him but I have no solution...what can a girl do?
love you! Thanks for your blog. You are NOT a total fail!
Your DC driving debacle still cracks me up!
Random fact about me?? I have a geographic tongue. Look it up, it's kind of gross but totally not contagious they think it's genetic. My tongue has these patterns on it that change and look like a map. I probably should look into my local carnie, perhaps I could be an exhibit in the freakshow.
I still have a pair of shorts I stole from my sister during college, 2000 or 2001. Hysterical. I even brought them to Taiwan. My tragedy is that after two children I can no longer fit into them.
3 day hair is a God-send. You will see mine tomorrow morning.
Rando fact: I hate buttons. In fact, I will not touch them. Some make me gag.
I remember your days at the Shave Shack, it sadly is no longer there! Fun times!
Um, I know firsthand about your DC driving skills....or more appropriately, your DC passenger riding skills. HA!:)
Ramdom fact: I still sleep with my baby blanket, 5 years into marriage:) haha
ps - Megan, who's afraid of buttons - that's hilarious!
pss - I WANT TO SEE PICTURES IN THE EASTER HATS! I DON'T CARE IF IT IS MARK!
I can't believe you found "I get on my knees" on a karaoke queue. Nor can I believe your hair always looks that good on a 2- to 3-day style.
I also have blog block. I can't even think of a random fact.
I love your blog! It's so down to earth! A random fact about me? My family and I moved from Florida with over a million and a half people in it, to Missouri with 2400people in it! Quite a change, but we love it!
Would love it if you followed my blog and tell me what ya think?
Post a Comment