Sunday, March 1, 2009

nobody wants to bless a brat

I've been in a bad mood all day. Mark tried to wake me this morning and was greeted with leave me alone groanings. Grace and I took a shower and it irritated me that she got soap in her eyes. My skin is doing crazy things because of pregnancy issues and so I was not pleased with my mineral makeup application. On and on and on we could go...the whole stinking day was a litany of complaints. What a BRAT I've been today! Tomorrow is a new day and I can bet I'm going to require some new mercy. Help me.

2 comments:

christa said...

I think you have a beautiful pregnancy glow - mineral makeup issues or not!

Heather and Scott said...

At least you have an excuse right now with being pregnant...I act that way and it's just me being me! :) We'll pray for you!